Thursday, November 13, 2014

{Day 13}







Priorities. They are tricky little things, aren't they? When your priorities are not perfectly in order, it can throw everything else out of whack.

Well, I have come to realize lately that my priorities were a little messed up. Every morning, in the short hour before I leave for work, I was scrambling to get one of these posts up for you (read: waiting for my computer processor to upload each photo, one at a time) and I was ignoring some other important things. My Bible study was pushed aside, my siblings were an afterthought, and healthy breakfast? Forget about it.

So in light of these realizations, I am going to push my posting time a little later in the day, so that I can focus on God and my family before I leave for work in the morning. It will probably be early afternoon, since I work mornings, but I will still try to get these out as soon as I can each day.
I hope you have a fabulously prioritized day! God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment