Thursday, November 6, 2014

{Day 6}


 


As you may have noticed over reading my blog, I have certain standards that I strive to adhere to. These standards encompass the way I dressthe way I handle relationships with others, and many other areas of my life.

I think that as Christians, it is very important to constantly re-evaluate why we do what we do. Even if I have held myself to a certain standard of behavior for some time, that does not mean it is right. In these times, prayer and deep Bible Study truly help me to understand if what I am doing is from God, or if I am creating rules for myself.

I guess the reason I am sharing this now is that I am struggling with certainty in this area right now. There is an area of my life right now where I may need to choose between compromising my standards and giving up something I love. I know what the right decision is, but I pray that I don't have to make it.

Nonetheless, God is always faithful. I know that I can trust him and know that whatever happens is within his plan. I am so thankful to serve such an amazing God.

No comments:

Post a Comment