Sunday, November 30, 2014

{Day 30}





30 days of wearing the same dress. 30 days of trusting God to provide for the calling he has given me. 30 days of posting on my blog every single day. 30 days of this project. Complete. 

When I think of all that has happened this month, I am overwhelmed. God has been so good, and he truly is my provider. I am so thankful for this calling he had given me to serve him in India, and I can't wait to see what he does with me. Thank you all for joining me on this journey. 

What we have here is my sari. I plan to eventually cut it down and make a set of chudidar kameez (far more practical for missions work) but I wanted to get a few picture of it the way it is. Although I watched several Youtube videos, I am sure I do not wear it quite right, but still, this is my best effort. 

Here is a video that covers all of the outfits I have done for this project, along with the money I have raised. I am so close to my goal, and if you would be willing to help me achieve it, that would be wonderful. If you would like to get involved, just head over to my fundraising page on the sidebar. 

For this video, I chose the song, "We Are" by Kari Jobe. It speaks about the importance of sharing the love of Christ with the world. This song was also what I used for my graduation video last spring, during a time in my life when God was starting to make me aware of his heart for missions. So now, I will use it again, now that I fully understand and am trying to live out what it says. Hope you enjoy!





In closing, I want to share one of my favorite Bible verses:

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Jesus Christ throughout all generations, for ever and ever. Amen!" 
- Ephesians 3:20-21

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That's wonderful that you raised so much! I'm very happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete