Wednesday, November 26, 2014

{Day 26}






Do you ever have one of those crazy days when you literally feel like you are flying through the minutes and hours? Well, yesterday was, and today probably will be one of those kind of days. In the midst of the whirlwind, I find that one of the most important things to do is pray. That is one of the best parts about my job, really. Even when I am working for hours and hours, while I am watching over the people in the pool, I can talk to God. 

I pray for the friends he brings to mind; I pray for the children swimming in the pool, that God will raise them up to be his servants; I pray for myself, for my fear and needs; I pray about God himself, praising him for all that he is. He is so wonderful, I often run out of adjectives to describe him. But the exercise of working to find words to define him is so good for me. It reminds me of how small I am and how big he is. So today, in the hustle and bustle of preparing for Thanksgiving, take a moment, and talk to him. We truly do serve an amazing God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment