Sunday, November 23, 2014

{Day 23}







This is my brother:


He is now 12 years old (since yesterday) and the biggest ball of fun you have ever seen. From recounting numerous Calvin and Hobbes jokes to creating massive lego vehicles and weapons, he is pretty cool. More than that, though, I am so proud of the young man he is growing into. He is kind and caring, and is even cleaning up around the house without being asked (I know, right?). Happy Birthday, buddy! I am so glad you are a part of our family.

On another note, I want to update you on how my fundraising for my mission trip to India is going. If you look over at my fundraising widget on the sidebar, you will see only a small amount of the necessary funds are covered. However, I have been receiving some checks from family and friends, and my church is able to cover part of the trip, so I am only $600 dollars away from the funds needed for me to go to India and minister to the people there. While this may sound like a lot, think about it this way: if 20 people each gave $30, one dollar for each day I am doing this project, that would reach the goal. Would you be willing to pray today and see if you would be willing to be one of those 20? I truly believe that God calls some to go and some to give, so if you would be able to join me in my ministry, that would be such a huge blessing. I look forward to seeing what God does in this next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment