Wednesday, November 19, 2014

{Day 19}

Do you ever have one of those days where you realize your outfit makes you look 12, but you still don't care?




Yep, I am definitely feeling that today. Sometimes though, I can't believe that it has been six whole years since I was 12 years old, enjoying the usual homeschool activities without a care in the world. Those were the days— when my biggest concern was the fact that some arrogant boy kept passing me in swim class and my greatest frustration was that Shakespeare clearly did not know how to speak English. While I am so thankful for where God has me in life right now, sometimes it is fun to look back on the way things used to be, and to laugh at the things I worried about then. Which causes me to think that someday I might laugh at the things I stress about now...

Anyway, in light of living in the here and now, here are four things in my life right now that are simply fabulous!
1. This Bible Study workbook for short term missions teams. It is really helping me get excited for the trip and yet focus on God in the process.
2. Kid Snippets. So funny.
3. My sari! It came in the mail last week and I love it. And all other Indian fashions...
4. This trailer for Disney's live action Cinderella coming out this spring. It looks like they will stick to the story and keep it clean, so I am excited to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment