Tuesday, November 18, 2014

{Day 18}






[I know I rarely comment about the items I use in my outfits, but this scarf is one that my Grandma gave me for my birthday, and I absolutely love the color! I am actually going to use it in India, so I will definitely put it to good use :) ]

Have you ever had the sense that you used your time wrongly? That you wasted a gift of an hour or two, one that could have been used to make a difference in some way, for someone. Lately, I have been convicted to evaluate the way in which I am spending my time. Would I want to be doing this if I knew Jesus was coming in 20 minutes? That is how I try to think about it. Of course, school and work are both important things, but I often realize too late that my movie or book or sewing project could have waited till later, but the opportunity to pour Jesus's love into someone else's life could not.

No comments:

Post a Comment