Monday, November 17, 2014

{Day 17}






I am sorry this one is up so late. As stated in my previous posts, it has been a crazy weekend. But, because I stuck to my commitment this morning and kept my computer off before I went to work, I was able to have an amazing time with God this morning. I loved being able to curl up on the couch while it was still quiet downstairs and to speak to Him. 

If you don't make a habit of praying out loud, I would truly encourage you to. When I pray inside my head, my mind tends to wander and get distracted, but when I pray out loud, alone with God, I am able to talk to him as I would a dear friend, to tell him of my fears and my worries, and the joys of my life. It is such a weight off my chest to tell him the things that have been rolling around in my head for days, and to know that he knows what I am going to say before I even come up with the words to say it. He is so good, and I am so glad to be his daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment