Saturday, November 15, 2014

{Day 15}







Wow, I can't believe it is already halfway through November and through this challenge! I never thought it would go by so quickly. God has been so good, and I totally trust that this trip to Jaigaon, India to serve his people there is exactly his plan for me right now.

Since we are halfway through, I think I might share with you part of my hopes for what God will do in this journey. First and foremost, I want his will to be accomplished, whatever that is. I believe a big part of this is that he wants to shape my heart into being more like his heart for the world. As I learn more about what He is doing in India and around the world, I realize how selfish I have been for not wanting to be a part of his mission plan for around the world.

While there, we will be running a VBS for kids in the community, 200+ children total. Many of these kids will come from Hindu and Muslim families, and most of these kids may have never heard the gospel before. This is a huge opportunity to show Jesus to these kids, and I would be so thankful if you could pray for us, that the Holy Spirit would work through us during the VBS. I only want to speak God's truth and his life into this community, and I will need to lean on Him to make this happen.

Thank you for being a part of this journey with me. If God touches your heart today, would you be willing to donate $15, one dollar for each day I have done this project so far, to further his gospel around the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment