Friday, November 14, 2014

{Day 14}





So I am off! On an adventure, through the wilds of the on-ramps and the freeways, traveling for hours with 16 teenagers.
Am I crazy? Quite possibly. But I am sure it will be crazy fun as well.

For seven years, I was one of those teenagers. I was in the Bible Quizzing program from our church, and I joined in these road trips to competitions at churches far away.
It was loud. It was long. But it was also one of the best experiences of my life. Many adults worked to make sure that we all had a fun time and grew in Christ through these times. Now that I am graduated, I am able to be that adult for these kids. I am planning activities, van assignments, games and snacks. It is so enjoyable to be able to turn around and bless others in the same ways I was blessed. I can't wait for this weekend, and I will be back to tell you all about it soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment