Saturday, April 5, 2014

1 Button-Down - 3 Ways | Day 3

Today is the final day of the 1 Button-Down | 3 Days | 3 Ways challenge. I made it!


Shirt: Same as before
Dress: Made by me :)
Shoes: Target? $10-15
Earrings: My sister's


I had a practice for Bible Quizzing today, and so I got to hang out with all my friends for several hours. If you don't know what Bible Quizzing is, I would encourage you to go to our District's website here. It has a lot of information, but if you are in our area and want to join we would love to have you!


I put my hair in foam rollers last night, and the curls didn't turn out quite as nice as I had hoped, but after switching to a ponytail I liked the look. 


 I hope you enjoyed this challenge!  Please be sure to go check out the outfits other ladies put together hereherehere, and here!






8 comments:

  1. Your hair and outfit are lovely. What a beautiful dress!! What pattern did you use (if any)?

    -Jill
    www.thewizardofoddsandends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jill,

      I use McCall 5843, although I raised the bodice and shortened the skirt. It looks like this pattern is out of print, but you can see it on the website at this link : http://mccallpattern.mccall.com/m5843-products-10055.php?page_id=522

      Thank you for all your kind words!

      Delete
  2. Love your curls! The dress is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful outfit! :D Great job on the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice! Your hair is just lovely!!
    Great work on the dress!

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all three of your outfits! And your hair is absolutely beautiful!
    ~Sarah~
    http://allthingsvintage-sc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Just found your blog! My name is Brittany. I'm 14 and the sister of four, two of whom were adopted from DR Congo in 2012. I have enjoyed looking at your blog and reading your thoughts. I would love it if you wanted to check my blog out! It is http://www.brittanysworld-adopt.blogspot.com/. See you there!
    Brittany :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE what you did with your hair!! Darling outfit too. :D

    ReplyDelete