Thursday, April 3, 2014

1 Button Down - 3 Ways | Day 1

Do I have some exciting news to share with you!  

During these next few days, I will be participating in a blog event hosted by some lovely ladies whose blogs I have been stalking for a good long while. The four blogs are: The Boyer Family SingersFresh ModestyBramblewood Fashion, and Creations by Callie. These are some of my favorite blogs, and I would encourage you to check them out!

Anyway, the event I am participating in is:  1 Button Down | 3 days | 3 ways. 

So the idea is that for this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I will use the same button down shirt, but styled in three different ways. Sound fun? You can join us and get more information using the button on the sidebar of my blog. (I guess I should have done an announcement earlier this week..... bummer :)

Here are my pictures from the first day of this event!

{Expect random ramblings intermixed with these photos}


This navy blue/grayish shirt is the button-down I will be using for this challenge. 

Shirt: Had it for forever; no idea where I got it. 
Sweater: from Costco, maybe $15-20
Dress (Under the shirt): from Ross (I think) $10-15
Shoes: Bass during an 80% off sale for $15
Headscarf: Sash from the dress

Kinda a pricey outfit, but I have had all the items for a long time.


 God has been  blessing us with beautiful sunshine lately. I love to walk from class to class with the sun shining and the birds singing in the trees. Spring is such a wonderful time of year. 
Thanks for sticking with me, and I will see you tomorrow with outfit #2!

7 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit! LOVE how you utilized the sash as a headscarf - it really adds a lot :) And yes, spring is *wonderful*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you to have sunshine! It's dreary and rainy here. Lovely color combination. I can't wait to see your next looks! Oh, and I agree with the above comment about the headscarf. Cute!

    Brigid
    the Middle Sister and Singer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling combination! I love how you echoed the print of your skirt with the head-wrap. So clever!

    Thanks for participating!

    -Charlotte
    boyerfamilysingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea using the sash for a headscarf! Your outfit is lovely and the pieces complement each other so well! I'm excited to see what you've picked for tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE! I love the cardigan atop the button-down :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to know you are in on this too!
    I love this assemble! Your hair is perfection! :)

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete