Tuesday, June 11, 2013

It really is true.

Time flies.  Really, how did the end of the school year come so fast?

Wasn't it just yesterday that I was so excited for my first class on a college campus
That I was starting the first verses of Matthew
That I started out with new kiddos in my AWANA group
That I went to my first event as a youth group leader
That I was wondering how I was going to make it through another year in teen gym

How did I even get here?
With a new job
With registration for classes next fall
College searches
Bible Quizzing Internationals practice
With end of year picnics
With graduation parties for my friends
With finals

God has been so good this year.  Even when I am working as hard as I can just to understand why Mayan architecture has any significance in my life, He is faithful.  So many times, I thought I had it all together, but He turned my life upside down and backwards and showed me a far greater plan than any I had come up with on my own.  I know this summer will be a great adventure in His plan.

I can't wait to see what He does.




No comments:

Post a Comment