Monday, May 16, 2011

Formal 2011

This last weekend, I went to this year's homeschool formal.  It was really fun!  The best part was getting ready with a bunch of my friends.

My friend Taylor (see post Taylor Day) came down from college to help us get ready, take pictures, etc.

It was so awesome!  We spent hours curling hair, doing make up, and singing Disney songs :)

Here are some pictures:

I took a dress that my Grandma made for my Mom when my Mom was in college.  I had a lot of fun altering it to suit my taste.




See my hair in this picture? Taylor did it for me! When I took it out after the dance, I found that I had 52 bobby pins in my hair :)










And just in case you wanted to see how much fun we had taking pictures.......



 God's Princess

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had TONS of fun!!! I had fun looking at the pictures. :)
    Your friend,
    Hannah
    P.S. I LOVE your dress!

    ReplyDelete