Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A comedy moment...

....... from Little Buddy (my four year old brother) in his silliest mode.

We were out in the garage doing our chores.  I had just finished vacuuming the van, and my sister Sweet Pea was sweeping.  Little Buddy was out there with both of us.  He was supposed to help me, but I didn't have many chores left to do. Here our conversation begins.

"Well," I said as I shrugged my shoulders, "I guess you could help me clean my room."

"But I need his help out here," whined Sweet Pea.

"Poor Sweet Pea,"Little Buddy said in his mock pitiful tone.  "My poor sister. You don't have any one to help you.  She is so so poor.  Oh, my poor, poor sister."

(Assumes manly super hero pose and tone)

"I will help her!"


(Mimics Sweet Pea)

"Yeah, Yeah!!!!"


"Little Buddy, are you speaking in the literal or symbolic sense?" Sweet Pea asked.

He pondered this for a minute and then answered

"Imbolic sense."

"Do you know what that means?" questioned Sweet Pea, giving one of her famous "I don't think you know what you're talking about" looks.

"No," he exclaimed gleefully as he skipped inside the house.



God's Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment