Monday, November 29, 2010

Technological Twelve Days of Christmas


Ever heard The Twelve Days of Christmas?  Bet you haven't heard this version.  My sister came up with the idea, and all my siblings helped finish it.  I'm sure it will be a hit someday.



On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
A smartphone in a pear tree!

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Two earbuds and
A smartphone in a pear tree!

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Three new apps
Two earbuds and
A smartphone in a pear tree!

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Four texting plans
Three new apps
Two earbuds and
A smartphone in a pear tree!

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Five purple Wiis
Four texting plans
Three new apps
Two earbuds and
A smartphone in a pear tree!

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Six Macbook Airs
Five purple Wiis
Four texting plans
Three new apps
Two earbuds and
A smartphone in a pear tree!

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Seven 3D TVs
Six Macbook Airs
Five purple Wiis
Four texting plans
Three new apps
Two earbuds and
A smartphone in a pear tree!

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Eight white keyboards
Seven 3D TVs
Six Macbook Airs
Five purple Wiis
Four texting plans
Three new apps
Two earbuds and
A smartphone in a pear tree!

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Nine modern ipods
Eight white keyboards
Seven 3D TVs
Six Macbook Airs
Five purple Wiis
Four texting plans
Three new apps
Two earbuds and
A smartphone in a pear tree!

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Ten Christmas downloads
Nine modern ipods
Eight white keyboards
Seven 3D TVs
Six Macbook Airs
Five purple Wiis
Four texting plans
Three new apps
Two earbuds and
A smartphone in a pear tree!

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Eleven snazzy printers
Ten Christmas downloads
Nine modern ipods
Eight white keyboards
Seven 3D TVs
Six Macbook Airs
Five purple Wiis
Four texting plans
Three new apps
Two earbuds and
A smartphone in a pear tree!

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Twelve techno-junkies
Eleven snazzy printers
Ten Christmas downloads
Nine modern ipods
Eight white keyboards
Seven 3D TVs
Six Macbook Airs
Five purple Wiis
Four texting plans
Three new apps
Two earbuds and
A smartphone in a pear tree!








No comments:

Post a Comment