Thursday, August 26, 2010

No Longer Left Behind

Here is a poem I wrote.  I hope you enjoy!

No Longer Left Behind
I watch
A car rolls away
My friend inside
I stand on the sidewalk
Left Behind
She moves on 
To greater things
I’m too young
I stay at home
Left behind
I walk upstairs 
To my room
And cry
Because I am
Left Behind
A hand
Touches my shoulder
A voice 
Tells me of his love
And that he’ll never
Leave me Behind
Jesus tells me
I’m just right
Where I am
And who I am
Even if I’m
Left Behind
Because of my Savior  
And his love
I am
No Longer Left Behind






In His name, 
See ya!


Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.   
 2 Corinthians 1:3

7 comments:

  1. Hey girly! First of all, I love the poem. You are soo good at poetry! keep it up!!second, you are so correct. God doesn't leave you behind. He has you where He wants you at this moment in time. Only He knows what for, but He wants you here. third, you will get your turn. Honestly, I would much rather be back at pierce this year than moving to college. You will get your chance soon enough...just enjoy your high school years beautiful! God has amazing plans for you in these upcoming years as you continue to seek and follow Him like I know you will. I love you beyond words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment made me cry. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww don't cry! ='( that makes me sad...but i miss you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant like a good cry!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh okay good =) love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This poem made me want to cry. You are an amazing writer, God's Princess!
    Your Friend,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete