Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Have a Blog!!!!!!!

Hi! I'm God's Princess and welcome to my blog! I can't believe I finally have one.  I hope this blog will brighten your day as you journey with me through the joys and struggles of being a big sister to five siblings.  I will also soon be graduating to the status of "big kid" because I am starting high school! Ultimately, this blog has three purposes.

1. To share my life in order to be an encouragement to you.

2. To practice writing. (For I hope to major in English and Journalism)

3. Lastly, but certainly not least, this blog's purpose is to bring glory to God and to further His Kingdom.

In His name,
See ya!

Through Him all things were made, without Him nothing was made that has been made.  John 1:3

1 comment:

  1. HEY GIRLY!!! I'm soo excited that you have a blog and I will definately be checking it out often!! I love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete