Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Bible Quizzing Season has Begun!!!!!!!!!


Bible Quizzing is one of the most awesome activities that I do during the school year.  Each year, we memorize a certain portion of scripture and compete on it.

This year we are memorizing John.  Above, you see a picture of the equipment we use for quizzing.
The way it works is that you sit on a sensor on a folding chair.  The "Quizmaster" askes a question from the material, and when you know it, you jump off your sensor.  The fastest jumper gets a chance to answer the question.  It may sound intimidating, but it is so fun!!!

Last night we had the start of the year kick off party with a lot of the quizzers at my house.  On the sides, there are some pictures of us playing in the back yard.    Our first practice is Thursday, and I am so excited!

In His name,
See ya!

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.       John 1:1 (Yeah, I know this verse has nothing to do with this post, but it was the first one we memorized for quizzing this year!:)

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited too. It's going to be another awesome year of quizzing!
    See Ya!
    Your friend,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Hannah! Thanks for the comment. Love you!
    By the way, was the "see ya" a reference to the way I end my blog posts, or was that unintentional?.

    Hope to get together soon!

    Your Friend,
    God's Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you end your posts! I decided to copy you.
    See Ya! (=
    Your Friend,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete